Peanut Butter Member
Max Brawn
Points: 10,634, Level: 68 Points: 10,634, Level: 68 Points: 10,634, Level: 68
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Chicken breast
fenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozowski View Post
Will be posting before/after pics at the end of the summer, 31th august.

By the end of the summer I want be able to:

Squat - 5 reps with 120kg/265 lbs. Need to work on my form but most of all, my balance, 4 years ago i broke all my toes on my right foot, after that my balance has been horrible. I can feel that the more I squat the better my balance becomes, I do not tilt as much to the sides when I walk as I did before I started to Squat 3 times/week.

Bench - 5 reps with 100 kg/220 lbs. My bench has always been weak compared to my other lifts, I have very long arms, stronger when it comes to pulling.

Deadlift - 5 reps with 150kg/330 lbs. My biggest problem with deads at the moment is my lower body, I tried to do 120 kg, as for my back it felt good, could do more, but my lowerbody is behind by a very large margin and my grip is weak.
Very attainable goals. Just remember to get there you need to lift that many reps with less weight first.
fenrisulfr is online now   Reply With Quote