Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Good training but very mean behaviour
I have given up the squat rack before, after being told they were using it to squat. Then they go and do curls (true story)
Ouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Besides, the squat rack is non-smoking.

Wed March 13th
Speed Bench @ 65%

Bench w/ minimal rest
160lbs
7 or 8 x3, lost track.The thing to remember is that today called for 6x2.I think this program is designed to keep confidence high,since the suggested set/reps are low most of the time.

Did some overhead presses,dumbell benching,dumbell tri extensions,pulldowns,face pulls,and biceps.Abs im gonna do at home for the most part,situps and leg raises.When i ever get around to it.

The extensions i did on the floor,each rep from a dead stop.They did something strange to my left elbow.I also did these with a fancy rest pause fashion.Pump baby!

Face pulls i did with a mini straight bar.Got a nice stretch in the pecs at the bottom,an unexpected but welcome perk.

And,strangely,those 2 sets of cable curls smoked my biceps more than anything before.

Another thing,my usual bench bar was in the squat rack with 405 left on.I know who did it and when i see him again im gonna lay him on his ass.

I wrote down the words "my own sum" in my notebook,and a few minutes later i forgot why

Here is,not my best video.I attempt to give an answer as to why i lift.And holy crap i just saw how shaky i was with the camera phone.

Cliffnotes: I really dont have a black and white answer as to why i pursue powerlifting.

Cheers

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote