View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #24
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Monday March 1st review

Was not able to put it up but here it is

if you take a look at my log for March 1st

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-8.html

You will see I went though pretty amazing stuff and I was able to pull of something that made me damn proud!

Before I went to ground fighting I took 2 palo alto tabs and 1 ATP tab and this supp does not seem to fail me when I do HARD core work. It does ok when I am pushing standard weights but when I work like a cave man it just comes though and pushes me to level I think I have never been before.

I feel also my muscle were not suffering from Lactid acid build up as much while on the atp tabs..I don't know if this is one of the benifits...

Can anyone add to that who has done more research on this?

I have so far suggested this to a couple guys I fight with...

Also!!!! Big Note here guys

Since I have been back to fighting and on the Palo Alto Leviathan and ATP I am noticing a massive amount of TONE coming though and just leaness! Plus..I also noticed with all this hard work I am keeping ALOT of the muscle I have gained when I was just bodybuilding. actually, I have kept all of it and I am not sure if that has to do with Palo Alto

Can anyone add to that who has done more research on this?

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote