Thread: Boy or Girl?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #16
begota
Brawn
Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

begota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dossas View Post
We have one boy as well (6 yrs old now). The best thing to ever happen in my life...Also, my best friend and workout partner.

When we took the prenatal classes, the fathers were told to make sure they get some face to face time within the first 15 - 30 min of birth. The baby will smell you and listen to your voice...I guess it really helps to strengthen the bond. Also, I always tell my friends that the mother will always have a special connection with the baby. As the father, make sure to change as many diapers and do as many feedings as possible. This will help create your bond with the baby. Although, some guys just can't handle the diaper change
Thanks again dossas!! I hope to have my lil buddy work out with me too. Not sure if I can handle diaper duty, but I'm not going to give up easily..

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Huge congrats to you both

This^^^^^^^

Dear lord this!!!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2
Thanks markievicz!! I think we are going to split shifts seeing I am usually up late as it is. Good idea, or dream world??

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Congrats!

Dont make the poor boy wait too long before his first knife,dirt bike,or gun
Thanks ED
I still have my first each of those, that I plan on handing down if he wants 'em. Plus I have (my first guitar) a 3/4 guitar that he can play on.... does this mean I gotta share my xbox??