Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #107
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish_hulk View Post
Hi Steve! I borrowed my sister's camera and i got my workout video here

Training log. - YouTube

I would be happy if you could criticise my form on all my exercises.
Hi Hulk,

Overall there are some really good things about your form. Here are the things I see that need correction.

Watch as you get towards the hole. The bar generally moves forward. This tells me you are struggling to hit depth and are leaning forward instead of sinking down.

When I watch your squats your knees look forward. This is most likely the cause of the above issue, but without a front camera view showing your knees I can't tell.

I also recommend trying to concentrate on keep your upper back and arms tight during the squat. When coming up from the hole, think about driving your back into the bar. This will help keep your back tight, helping to prevent the tendency to forward lean.

Deadlifts - you are starting with hips high on every rep. This is a common flaw.

Watch this video, and work on resetting your hips before every rep:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/vid...tml#post135872

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote