Old 03-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #26
ndrwdslv
Max Brawn
Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Lactose-free Milk
ndrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machine

C1D1 of Wendler
DB Shoulder Press 40x5, 45x5, 50x5
Close-Grip Bench Press 95x10, 115x10, 130x10
Military Press 80x5, 90x5, 105x5
DB Shoulder Press 25x10, 30x10, 35x10x3
Dips BWx10x5

Was so happy to get started and do more volume.. well that bit me in the ass! lol

First of, I got to the gym, rack was used so I couldn't do military press (I can't clean for shit).
So I went over to the DB and did the 5/3/1 with those.. somewhat easily (triceps to the rescue).
After doing the bench, rack opened up, so I went and did the MP.. pretty tough eh

Shoulders were getting sore, had some pain again, but it didn't prevent me from doing my reps, I think I may have found the culprit.. we'll see next shoulder day!

I wanted more volume, I got more volume.. those 5x10-15 are intense and tests your mental toughness.
Obviously after all that shoulder/tri work, going for 50 dips.. it was rough, but I didn't bitch out!
I did however stop during my last two sets to take a rest (breakdown my 10 reps basically).

Tomorrow is deadlift day.. looking forward to doing five sets of pull-ups and trying db rows again.
I'm hoping that now that I have lats, I can feel those rows properly!
ndrwdslv is offline   Reply With Quote