dossas
Brawn
Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3ish
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: My squat rack
dossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributor

We have one boy as well (6 yrs old now). The best thing to ever happen in my life...Also, my best friend and workout partner.

When we took the prenatal classes, the fathers were told to make sure they get some face to face time within the first 15 - 30 min of birth. The baby will smell you and listen to your voice...I guess it really helps to strengthen the bond. Also, I always tell my friends that the mother will always have a special connection with the baby. As the father, make sure to change as many diapers and do as many feedings as possible. This will help create your bond with the baby. Although, some guys just can't handle the diaper change
dossas is offline   Reply With Quote