View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
JCAM
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

JCAM is off to a bad start
Default Jcam workout log......

Well, here it goes. Today is the day I change my life, RIGHT? Bad shoulders, high cholesterol, athritis kickin in...... Stop me any time.....lol.....

I think by posting my training log on here it will help motivate me to get back into it. I have been off for about 3 years. I have a bad left shoulder(needs replacement, Dr. trying to get 10-12 years out of it.) I use to complete, nothing impressive, just did it for my own competition. Started training when I was about 15. I haven't competed in about 9 years.

Squat 600
Bench 550
Dead 630
all @ 275lbs

I hit 40 couple of months ago, dont think I want to compete anymore, just feel good. I use to work in the gym, (I lived for the gym) then started applying myself more to my work and before I knew it I was no longer an avid "weightlifter" my wife tells me she would like me to be ripped "like its something you just order at GNC" I have made up my mind Today is the day that I make an aggressive effort to hit the gym. I have been cleaning up my diet for the past 2 weeks, my belief was why go to the gym if my diet was for S^^^.

So, please if you have any good advise please feel free to let me know, if you have any bad advise or critisism please feel free to keep it to yourself.....

Thanks for taking the time to read my log......
JCAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links