Old 03-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Trevor Ross
Max Brawn
Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Food
Trevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
that whole story is totally awesome, and the program looks good. not sure i agree that "pushing is pushing and pulling is pulling, regardless of the plane" though. a bicep curl is a pull and so is a deadlift. big difference.
but yeah, the routine you came up with looks like a great way to take a break from the usual, and if it works, it works, no matter what anyone says. i like the way you used your own powers of reasoning + experience to develop something that works for you.
Thank you. What I meant in regards to the "pushing is pushing" statement is from a compound lift perspective. Most fullbody workouts have the horizontal and vertical pushing and pulling during the same session. I chose to have them on different days, so that my upper and lower body pushing and pulling are balanced.
Trevor Ross is offline   Reply With Quote