10 x 56 +10 +10 +10second hold
Reverse Grip Preacher Curls (straight sets)
18 x 45
12 x 45
12 x 45
Dip Belt Donkey Calf Raises
20 x 90 - Hold at top for at least 5 seconds
25 x 90
Lying Leg Curls
10 x 75 +5 +2
Front Squats (Cross Arm)
10 x 153 PR
20 x 95
Increases across the board on weights.
- Arms were pumped after these. 1680 total pounds curled. I curled me a squat rack and some.
- My forearms were on fire. feltgoodman.jpg
Dip belt Donkeys
- My calves were feeling it this morning, 15+ hours later. Felt more yesterday on the second straight set rather than the first with the hold.
- It is not fair having to fry the hammies before squatting.
- Was only going to do one set. After hitting PR, I backed the weight down to about 65% and hit a 20 repper. Whooped.
David, Husband, Father, Pastor
(Yasen Miroslav Zavadil)
Getting focused to get better.
"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran
1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
My training Log