View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #33
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoD View Post
Here is a current photo of my back. I am pretty happy with my back/bicep progression. Still need to grow some wings, and I have just started implementing serious Power Shrugs in my upper days to build some mountains!

Attachment 7709

***Both Photos reflect my weight of 171 lbs at a height of 5'11***

I am trying to hit 180 lbs at maybe 12% bodyfat, I would assume at such a level I would have a faint outline of top 4 abs. I understand how to calculate macros for getting to 180 lbs, but how do you go about calculating macros for a bf percentage at a specific weight? Or is that simply not possible, eat for 180 and see what my composition looks like when I arrive?
You need to start where you are with calories and pull back 300. Watch that after the first 2 weeks. Not during the first 2 weeks. That doesn't count.

After the first two weeks you want to be losing about 1.5 per week. If that is not occurring, pull back your cals by 200 more a day and give it 2-3 weeks.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote