Thread: Conditioning
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
Reefboy1980
Brawn
Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Reefboy1980 has made some quality postsReefboy1980 has made some quality postsReefboy1980 has made some quality postsReefboy1980 has made some quality postsReefboy1980 has made some quality postsReefboy1980 has made some quality postsReefboy1980 has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
sorry, but that doesn't make sense. how are you getting stronger but not recovering? i posted 2 videos, not 1. you should watch the 2nd one. also, i posted a link to BBoD's thread...i will say that i don't see how you think conditioning will help you make more gains when you're not eating enough food. how is more exercise the answer to the fact that you're not eating enough food? lol...

i dunno, man. it's up to you; you need to do what feels right to you. but when you talk about messing with a written program, it sounds like a bad idea. once again, i urge you to watch both videos and speak with BBoD directly. unless i'm missing something, it sounds like you're getting your goals crossed up and program hopping. again i ask, are you sure you should even be cutting? we don't know anything about your stats, diet, etc.
Cheers guys, i think i'll cut the workout down to 2 & improve on conditioning or i could try 5x3

I'm not sure what you don't understand. Yes i'm getting stronger but the recovery is taking longer than before i was cutting, my muscles feel like they need at least 72 hours before hitting weights again. I'm sure once i've finished & started increasing calories recovery will be fine. I never said i was looking for gains as my priority is drop BF to my desired level & then start to bulk slowly

Should i even be cutting, well if i'm not entirely happy with my BF levels then i guess the answer is yes

My diet is fine as it's been working for me for the last 10 weeks without losing much if any muscle
Reefboy1980 is offline   Reply With Quote