Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #73
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
I would move on. What are your goals? Strength/muscle or both?

Gidday BBOD,

My Goals are to have both muscle and strength. I'm not competing in any thing rite now but I am thinking on having a go at power-lifting in the next year or two. At the moment I'm trying to put on heaps of muscle to give me a solid platform. Those power-building workouts look good, Do you think I should be doing something like that ?

Many Thanks Nath.
I think you should be doing something that is focused on building as much strength and muscle as possible right now.

Something like this is one example. I have a couple guys running this right now on the forum:

Huge Gainer Early Intermediate Strength Building 4 Day Split | Huge Gainer

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote