linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

3/8/13: 2 scoops on back squat + accessory

Energy:
Was feeling pretty “blah” going in to today’s workout, however after warming up and foam rolling, I could feel a slight boost. Nonetheless, after warming up for squats I somehow had the energy to absolutely crush my entire workout – progressing in both weight and reps. The strangest part was that I never really felt “energized”.

Focus:
Focus was lacking today and I felt like I was on auto pilot during the warm-up. Finally got some focus during the top sets but was on auto pilot for the rest of the workout – not that I’m complaining considering I progressed on RDLs and snatch grip deadlifts

Pump:
Wicked pump in my quads after front squats, in my lats/upper back after snatch grip deads, and entire posterior chain after RDLs. Nice little ab pump after rollouts to round out the workout.
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote