View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #73
Hazzard
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Consistently strong working Hazz ... Lifting some strong a$$ wt. Wanted to see your 100% in PL again ... make it happen soon ...
Thank you buddy, maybe at the end of the year after the football season is over... we shall see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
how to you like the camber bar? I have one at the gym an thinking about throwing it in as a back of set
Love it mate, do most of my speed squats with it as it's much more comfortable on the shoulders and requires much less tension to hold it in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IainK View Post
Cool. Wish I had a go when I was younger. I'd fall apart if someone looked at me let alone blocked me!

Where you a powerlifter before, or at some point? Tech looks so.
You could always give it a go mate - some of our players are older chaps!

I was - in fact we both competed at the British championships in 2011 at Bournemouth Uni - except I was in the 125kg weight class with the other fatties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Thanks for making me feel weak last night. Appreciated. Wouldn't have got the squat reps without you.
You're welcome mate, was great to finally train with you again.