Old 03-08-2013, 04:17 AM   #31
DevoD
New Brawn
Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: Roughly three-four years.
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift and Seated Row
DevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Devo, how scientific do you want to get? Are you measuring supplement macros? You know fish oil caps have fat in 'em!

Just sayin' you're getting too crazy about percentages and this and that.

Sounds like you want to look like Mr. universe all along the way to being Mr universe, and even the actual Mr universe can't do that. It's not a science project. You have ebbs and flows.

Define a goal. weight and look. Or whatever. Then work towards it. See what happens and adjust as necassary.

DO NOT try to be perfect from the first day. Find your Mr. Universe form,not someone else's then hone it in.

Hey thanks for the input! I know it is so easy to get too focused on the process and end up with little results, my biggest problem. I finally figured out a good routine to stick with through the help of BTB, and then I started worrying about diet. I'm not that strict, I count protein and total calories everyday, and limit carbs to pre/post workout.

I just want to hit a respectable weight, 180 lbs in my book. But being 180 lbs and not looking like I even lift and unconditioned is not what I'm going for. Strong/athletic at 180 is my ideal!
DevoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links