View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #38
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

3/6/13: 2 scoops on paused bench + accessory

Energy:
Solid energy entering the workout which was further increased by 2 scoops of juggernaut flew through my warm up and had energy for some insane volume fit in to 90 minutes of lifting today Im very pleased with how great I felt the entire workout despite keeping rest periods shorts on heavy compound exercises

Focus:
I have a hard time focusing on flat bench and despite my best efforts, the top set didnt go as well as I would have liked I hit above the prescribed reps on the top set but I had a hard time visualizing and thinking of all the proper cues while pressing. Nevertheless, regained focus and crushed the accessory work.

Pump:
Insane upper body pumps triceps and upper chest were spasming at the end of the workout from benching, incline pressing, and rope pushdowns. Also had a nice pump in the upper back from reverse flies, my entire back from CSRs and low rows. High rep shrugs left my should girdle with a nice pump too
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote