Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Another bro bites the dust.

Wed March 6th
Heavy bench @ 80%

Close gripped it tonight.
200lbs 2x6 (goal was 2x5 wooh!)
Moved my grip just a hair wider.Instead of pinky length from the ring,now its thumbs from smooth.And i paused these hos good tonight.

Single arm dumbell overheads.Disapointing 60lbs 2x8
Dumbell bench.Lots of pausing,30lbs 5x15.Next time 35lbs 5x20
Cable and band tricep work,cable curls,rotators and abs.I saw something on EliteFTS about curling for no other reason then to strengthen the tendons.Good enough for me! Said he rows 405,so curling 155 was no prob.Except he never curled before. (Just looked for it but cant find it)

So heres some highlights.
Saw a very normal dude in his 50s curling dumbells in the squat rack.You just have to have a mirror! It took a little while but once i stopped facing the mirror while squatting,i cant go back now.Anyway this guy then goes and does cable pushdowns,no biggie.Then he changes from a curved handle to a straight handle.Woah man! You must be a pro!
Also there was this queefing queer doing his circuit of who knows how many movements.When he gets off my bench i take it over,with no objections

Earlier today i got a little heated on the old facebooks.Sigh.

Train hard everyone!

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!

Last edited by EliteDreams; 03-06-2013 at 11:19 PM.
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote