Old 03-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #38
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Thanks guys. First decent deadlift session in a while tonight

Foam roll and stretch

Deadlifts
60kgs x 5
100kgs x 5
140kgs x 3
170kgs x 1
190kgs x 1
200kgs x 1
207.5kgs x 3
180kgs x 3
180kgs x 5 touch and go

Block pulls from just below knee
140kgs x 10
160kgs x 10
180kgs x 10

Pull ups
Neutral x 12
Wide grip x 8, 7.5

DB Rows
52kgs x 20, 20

Cable crunches for 3 sets of lots

I rolled the bar into me to initiate the pull again this week and it really helped to get my weight behind the bar and pull back. Sad fact for the night: that's the most weight I've ever repped on deadlifts. EVER! The touch and go set was interesting: way easier than resetting. Thinking about doing heavier back offs with that style instead or maybe 1 heavier touch and go back off and then 1 or 2 with a reset. Something to think about.

Assistance was pulling and volume. First time doing pull ups in a while. No fun at all but I'll get those numbers up as well as every thing else. I really attacked the DB rows this week. Just managed the two sets. Next dumbell weight in the gym is 60kgs so I'm planning on working up to 60 total reps before moving to bigger dumbells.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with tonight. I have some video which I'll post later. Back in tomorrow for bench and squats.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote