Old 03-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #682
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member
Default 3/4/13

DC TRAINING

WORK

Alt. DB Curls
7x42.5 +6 +6

Standind DB Reverse Curls
12x22.5 +8 +12

Seated Calf Raises
12x160 PWO

Hip Thrusts
9x135

Hack Squats BB
10x225
20x155

NOTES
No partner or drive today. Low pressure system caused head to pound. Quick session.

Reverse Curls - obviously, the weight was too light. It was an increase over last time, but still too light.
Seated Calf Raise - Used my Smith machine which made it easier to apply weight. Not knowing the actual weight of the bar, I recorded the plate weight only. I held each rep at the top and the bottom.
Hip Thrusts - Biggest crap of the day. On ninth rep, bench slipped as I was at bottom of rep, I could not recover with out risking injury so I called it.
BB Hack Squats - Weight was too light on both sets.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log

Last edited by bamazav; 03-06-2013 at 08:19 PM.
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote