Tomsen
New Brawn
Points: 617, Level: 12 Points: 617, Level: 12 Points: 617, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1/2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: cheeeeese!
Tomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
squat looks solid, hard to tell how the knees are tracking from that angle tho. So my only suggestion would be to make sure you are keeping your knees over your toes.

Deadlift your starting with your hips and have a bow in your back. Both are 2 big mistakes. Really need to work on moving the weight with the legs first. You need to pull the bar in tighter, and pull the shoulders back.
Thanks for your advice! My knees follow the the direction of my toes, but I will keep watching out for that.
Do you mean that I should start my deadlift with pressing my feet against the floor without changing my upper body?

And should I keep my shoulders back from the start or just at the upright position?

Last edited by Tomsen; 03-06-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Tomsen is offline   Reply With Quote