View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #26
HIThopper
Max Brawn

HIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributor

For me its the example I try set for my children. I want them to see Daddy is a workhorse, he wants something bad enough and he will work himself hard to get it. It will not be handed to him and served on a silver platter.

I want them to have the same drive and level of discipline, I hope that that mindset will carry over for them in all aspects.And that they will know that anything worth achieving is worth working for.

Its the same discipline I try to apply to my work, its just they cannot see it at work so the best example is the gym I guess.

I have a much older stepson, doesnt get it, would rather piss about on facebook. Trouble is he is a pretty gifted athlete but understands nothing about a hard days work. I have tried telling him the days of getting improvements in athletics due to getting older will come to an end, chooses to ignore.

Oh well as long as my youngens can see what I mean I am happy.
HIThopper is offline   Reply With Quote