Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: the one that doesn't hurt
Fav Supp: Milk
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMorePlate View Post
So believe the correct fix is to drop the percentages and push them back up more slowly this will put an end to these stalls.
I would agree. Part of CNS overload is the body's perception that it's using too much of it's unlocked reserve. Slow, steady progress is perceived as "safe" and safe unlocks more potential. Still gaining also makes sense since BBing % are usually relatively low with the focus on volume.

Quote:
Also having a problem with engaging lats for bench I can flex them somewhat once the bar is unracked but not before as stated in many tutorial videos. So more form work, what better time than when using lower percentages.
Lats and the other related muscles pull in several different directions. I'd focus on pinching/holding the shoulder blades together without shrugging excessively and you should be solid.

Quote:
JB,JD Good news, the hip is well on its way to recovery, thanks guys.
That's great!!