View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #12
Mombow111
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkprophet View Post
Heaven forbid just on my word! Like I said, I've struggled too.

Personally, I'm paranoid of the fat. I'd take the 10 years too skinny over the 1 year fat, 1 year cut to perfection.

Anyhow, the point being, consider it. Don't just do it because I said so, right?
Well it is a valid point, but I'll definetley take to monitoring my energy/strength levels... If my endurance and vitality actually attrit over the course of things, I'll have to adjust everything a bit anyway... Again, I eat intuitively I don't count calories but I have a basic understanding of macronutrient proportions in food and try to keep myself balanced. The first thing my body will probably do when I commence this routine is demand extra deserts from me anyway haha... In the words of famous Oscar Wild, "The one thing I cannot resist, Is temptation."
Mombow111 is offline   Reply With Quote