View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
Mombow111
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehubbard View Post
No workout plan / training protocol / routine or whatever you want to call is worthwhile without goals. Please elaborate. Also, what is the purpose of all this breathing? And who the hell is Norman Fay?
No one particularly renowned, I've just fallen into the schoolboy habit of citing when I paraphrase- the link to the article here, ripped directly from the sight http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/art...ines-work.html - If I wanted pure mass gain I'd follow it to a T but I also want some functionality out of my gain's which is why I attempted to intensify the entire deal. My goals ultimately are quite simple and commonplace I suppose, to gain strength on my all my lifts while gaining muscle mass- intrinsically why at least 70% of the people are in the gym in the first place. In terms of progress I do such things intuitively giving myself cut-off dates to break certain plateaus and if I still flunk I redistribute my workout concentrations and incorporate new techniques to do so. In terms of motivation, I simply enjoy pushing myself to my limits and I use these short-term goals as a vehicle to do so.
Mombow111 is offline   Reply With Quote