Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

First off,just saying I know I don't get to your logs much. I am thankful for the awesome support from MAB!

My day today,woah.

I drove around 115 miles round trip. Went to 2 sporting good stores then played dodgeball for nearly 4 hours. Got hit in the head a few times,and just millimeters above the crotch once. I did drink 4 Red Bulls to get some taurine and knock out those back pumps,but my mind and body are at conflict over sleep now. I was even seeing things on the drive home,I thought a mailbox was a man with a minigun.

But wait,there's more. On the way down I stopped right in the middle of a 4 lane so I didn't miss my exit. I also turned into a parking lot way late,through the do not enter side. Yes I did look to make sure it was clear. Road raging like mad.

Then when I got down there had to follow a convoy of small vehicles and saw one nearly rear end the other,it was like a cartoon seeing the back end rise during braking!

But afterwards we went to Applebees and I got a 24 piece boneless wing

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote