linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

3/3: 2 scoops on overhead 3-rep day

Energy:
Even though I didnít sleep too well last night (went out drinking lol), energy boost from juggernaut was noticeable today and helped me to power through some serious volume with low rest time. Energy slightly decreased during minor shoulder work but other than that, it was solid.

Focus:
I was having a little trouble focusing while warming up for overhead press, but once I started my top set, that all changed and I got tunnel vision and crushed my top set. After that, it was smooth sailing and I was easily able to stay focused right up until the end of the workout

Pump:
Insane pump in the triceps and shoulders (btw should pump is rare for me); great pump in the lats and biceps after my pulling movements and even had a pump going in my traps despite no direct trap work. Vascularity was also nice and high (thank you agmatine!)
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote