View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #21
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Welcome back Papa Bear. Check out all dem reps - maybe one day we'll be able to train together again!
I'm not on your level yet. Another plate or two and about another 2.5 hours per session I reckon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Excellent. Was the second much of a struggle?
Thanks. Second was about the same speed as the first. I'm a little slow on the way down at the moment. Once I drop faster it'll be easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IainK View Post
Ahhh the new direction is 'unequipped'.

Welcome to powerlifting as it should be

Nice work on the cambered bar. Is that easier or harder than using a straight bar?
I plan on being unequipped for the foreseeable in the gym but only as a way to improve my equipped numbers. I'm just reducing the time I spend cheating to just near meet time

It's a 4" cambered bar so it's more to make squatting easier on my elbows and shoulder girdle than anything. It does try to round me over in the upper back though so slightly harder. Not noticeable.
LtL is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links