View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #23
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

wow, this thread is totally awesome. i highly suggest reading through all the previous entries. you will feel upbeat and positive. so many good people on this forum.

what first motivated me to lift was when i helped a guy at work and he shook my hand in appreciation. he crushed my hand with his grip. he wasn't purposely trying to do this, just giving a normal, firm handshake. the guy was shorter than me and skinny (even his forearms), yet he was so much stronger than me. i never saw the guy again, but somehow i became fixated on this over the next few days. it was a period when i became aware of how truly weak and pathetic i was, and i wanted to be the kind of man i could respect.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote