OneMorePlate
Max Brawn
Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red Meat
OneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
If it is local pain at the the back of wrist, then that's usually trigger points in forearm extensors....use a thumb to find and massage them out.
That was it,
Outer forearm up by the bicep. Having problems in this area for a while but this appeared to be in my wrist on bench day. When I have it bent back the wrist just felt like needles sticking me in my wrist. Will start icing it again, try not to bang it on a anymore doorways/walls think that's what started it.

Good Call JD

Hips have been bothering me mainly the rt one.
Going down to squat now plan on cutting them high today see if that helps buy me sometime for the Donnie's band work to make a difference.
If it wasn't DE day I would put some more plates on the bar, sigh will just do reps and finish with some good assistance work.
OneMorePlate is online now   Reply With Quote