View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #27
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkprophet View Post
I believe that too. But if one ate soda, Doritos, ice cream, etc...or the same calories of brown rice, chicken breast, etc... What would be the ending result? Same person...same metabolism, etc... Do you think the doritos dude would have more/less muscle? Do you think the doritos dude would have more/less fat? My take is that the doritos dude would have, ultimately, similar muscle but significantly more fat.
Im going with WAY less muscle.
The fact is that cheap snack foods have almost no protein, no protein gets you no muscle.

Now a guy who is eating double cheese burgers VS a guy who eats grilled chicken breasts will be a better example of nearly same muscle content with bodyfat being the big difference.

Diet isn't everything, but it is HUGE.
In this (bodybuilding) lifestyle only an idiot would not consider making healthy eating choices. People always over think it only to give up because they came to the conclusion its to hard, when its amazingly simple.

I live like a damn caveman: if it doesn't bleed or grow on a tree, Im not going to eat it.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

Last edited by onetiredkris; 03-01-2010 at 12:38 AM.
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote