IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 3-1-2013: End of Korte Week 1

Didn't really sleep last night, but I'm about to go make up for it. Had a few friends come into town that wanted to hit up the early morning breakfast spot. Decided I may as well just head to train afterwards since we BS'ed for about an hour and I wouldn't puke. Really good session today

2 Scoops Juggernaut HP about 10 minutes before lifting. Rode the bike to get blood flow going in the legs for about 5-7 minutes. Still lovin' what this stuff does. My pumps are ridiculous and it gives that energy and focus for the last couple sets.

Bench: 140/8x6: Sets 4 and 5 were done close-grip, 6-8 were done wide-grip

Squat: 215/8x5

Deads: 230/8x5

Now that I think about it, I need to start rotating exercises instead of keeping it the same every day of the week. It will be good for the brain as well as getting to go full energy on each lift once a week. I'm still loving this program. My abs are wrecked. Like, holy crap, wrecked. When I decide to cut (eventually) I will have a wicked six-or-more pack. Bench felt really light, which I suppose is a good thing. That's the lift I'm really wanting to bring my weight up in. Practicing that good form and leg drive. Squats were good, as always. A bad day of squats is better than no squats, and a good day of squats gets me jacked up for whatever comes my way. I need to find my camera so I can get some deadlift videos and get some help from y'all. After watching some more videos, I think I've pretty much got it down. Pump in the lower back is awesome. I can feel the blood pumping in and out as I type this.

Everything feels great, but I am definitely ready for the two days "Rest" before I up the weight next week. Have a good weekend guys, and I'll see you around. Roll Tide.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote