1) How do you take it? (Black, cream, sugar, etc.) BLACK
2) How to you brew it? (Method and anything extra, like eggshells, salt) Use the machine at work or an Italian Moka espresso pot at the weekends and then add water to taste.
3) What brands do you like? Currently using Tchibo.
4) Pre-Ground or whole bean? Pre-ground
5) If you buy coffee from somewhere, where to you prefer? (Dunkin', Starbucks, Local) A local coffee house which is privately owned. The owner is an Australian and loves coffee. He sources from all over the world, grinds and blends on site and makes the best coffee I have ever tasted. His espresso is almost as good as I get in Italy!
Don't call it a comeback