Originally Posted by IrishHitman
1) How do you take it? With full cream milk, no sweetening.
2) How to you brew it? Aeropress.
3) What brands do you like? Stuff from the local cafe (they sell beans too).
4) Pre-Ground or whole bean? Ground at time of purchase, roasted on premises only days before (or less).
5) If you buy coffee from somewhere, where to you prefer? See above.
It's some of the best coffee we've ever had, anywhere in the world. Crazily good beans from many plantations, awesomely fresh (roasted and ground), and they also have highly skilled baristas for when we want a proper espresso sometimes (Aeropress is great, but nothing beats a cafe coffee done right).
Yeah, I guess we're coffee snobs.
But it's partly because of sheer luck: how conveniently located that particular cafe is.