View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #23
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Well its Sunday Feb 28th and I thought they were gonna make me do big heavy Sets but I was told no..That Monday and Wednesday Ground fighting class was gonna be Unreal and Tuesday and Friday Weights and Cave Man training was going to be pretty bad as well. So we kept it with DB Stuff, Good amount of sets and all clean form.

so far on this supp I am seeing body fat starting to drop. This morning I noticed my abs are maybe starting to come though and also my muscle tone is getting sharp. My focus is insane!

However, I did not feel to much on the ATP Tabs though...Was thinking of maybe going up a tab and a half on Thursdays Shoulders and Tricep session.

I will also be taking some pics pretty soon here.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-8.html

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote