For those of you that do drink coffee, I have some questions, just for shiggles.
1) How do you take it? (Black, cream, sugar, etc.)
2) How to you brew it? (Method and anything extra, like eggshells, salt)
3) What brands do you like?
4) Pre-Ground or whole bean?
5) If you buy coffee from somewhere, where to you prefer? (Dunkin', Starbucks, Local)
1) Half and half, just till I think it's enough.
2) I prefer French press, but the Keurig is nice in a hurry
3) I'm not picky and use Sam's club brand mostly, Dunkin' has good coffee, and I like to occasionally throw down for some Higher Ground out of Birmingham, AL.
4) Whole bean for the press, and Keurig is all pre-ground in those little cups.
5) Chloe's Cup is a great local place for me, but I don't mind getting Starbucks with their blonde roast now.
My Training Log
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
1 March 2014
: 650 lbs
: 340 lbs
: 580 lbs
: 1570 lbs