linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

2/27: 2 scoops on bench + accessory day

Energy:
I felt pretty solid the entire day and thought it would carry over in to the gym, however even before my bench top set, everything felt heavier than it should have Ė Iím sure exactly why that is. I managed to hit a few singles (230 and 240 paused) before my top set, but afterwards, I kinda felt like I was on auto-pilot. But I didnít manage to fit in a lot of volume in a short time period

Focus:
I had some trouble focusing (as I often do), during the bench warm-up and top sets. However, focus increased during the accessory work, but I definitely had to make a conscious effort to focus intensely immediately before and during the top sets Ė this is unusually because it typically doesnít require as much of a conscious effort.

Pump:
One of the best upper body pumps Iíve ever had Ė vascularity was unreal as well. Notable pumped areas include triceps, lats, shoulders, upper back, and biceps. Slight chest pump, but not as much as I was expecting.
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote