IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 2-27-2013: Korte 3x3 and a New Home

Pre-workout 2 scoops of the Juggernaut HP. I love this stuff. I can't remember who said it (maybe J_Byrd), but it gives you that extra energy for one more set.

Week one, Day 2

Squats
215/7x5

After warmups and a couple sets, I started to feel the Juggernaut HP kick in.

Bench
140/8x6

I really was feeling strong on bench today.

Deadlifts
230/7x5

Really felt the pump in my lower back.

I'm enjoying the high volume a lot. My form is going to love it, too. My appetite is going through the roof.

Today I decided to go ahead, suck it up, and get into a real gym. $35/month is totally affordable, it will get me into a tangible community of lifters. Much as I love all of ya, having face-to-face contact is pretty important, I think. Two Forza benches (super-nice), old-school cage for squats, a loading tool for when the bar is on the floor. DBs up to 120, which will be nice in the future once I get through this first cycle of Korte. The plates are all metal, and the only rubber ones are some 45s. There is a gym record board, so there is always plenty of motivation. 24 hour access is gonna be real nice, as my job and school keep me busy and I sometimes have to jank my schedule around.

It's a pretty barebones place and not pretentious at all. The owner is a local firefighter and seems a pretty good guy. I feel like I'm in a good place, and it will be nice to not really deal with the campus crowd.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links