View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #14
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnotreally View Post
I was looking at some photos my sister had taken of me over the weekend that she posted on FB and I am appauled by how I look. I just do not feel that my body is in porportion as to how it should be. I just look at myself and feel that I could look so much better. Anyone else ever feel this way? And if so what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Some photos I can't stand even at a great weight and look, from time to time a crap photo is taken and that has to be considered as well; if you look tired, the light at the wrong angle, the picture taken from the wrong angle etc...all add up to a cruddy shot.

Worth bearing in mind when assessing photos and what you may really look like in relation to any given photograph.