IainK
Max Brawn
Points: 1,840, Level: 25 Points: 1,840, Level: 25 Points: 1,840, Level: 25
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 20
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Hard work in a can
IainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machine

My 2 cents

Protien powder; If you diet needs a boost in that regard or for conveiniance sake. Bigger you get more you'll probably need powders to get in kcakl and protein demands. A decent whey will do. Prefferably from a good 'bulk' supplier to keep cost down.

Pre-wo; I think these type products are rarely needed. Many use ingrediants that are of no real use or not even needed in a pre-wo product eg creatine and beta-alanine. Or use a 'propiretry blend' that are under dosed. Maybe worth having on occassion. I'd rather just stick to a cup of coffee or even just a can of coke. Diet or not (depenent if I felt I needed the sugar?).

Creatine; A solid product and worth taking. Get creatine mono from a decent company, and job done.

Sweat and pain; No1 ingrediants for happy lifting

Multi-vits; If you think your diet is bad in this regard and you need an extra broad range of vits. Prob worth looking for a decent product if thats the case.

Fish oils et al; Probably a good thing. If I was going to use I'd, again, shop for a quality product.

As can be seen loads depends on your diet.