Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:12 AM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schon View Post
I was watching your video on low carb eating and had a few questions. What is your average daily carb intake to maintain performance in the gym? Are you in ketosis regularly? How do you handle re-feeds or carb loadings, if you do them?

I really like your videos, you remind me a bit of Dr. Strange for some reason.
I like Dr. Strange, thanks.

I don't count macronutrients to be honest. I eat low carb primarily for health, and to keep my focus on eating while foods. I don't worry about ketosis or any of that other stuff. I trust that training hard and eating right will cure what ails me, and it does.

With that said, I have all the muscle mass any natural will ever want, so it is much easier to maintain muscle. If I were building I would be more particular about my meal plan.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote