prstylee
Brawn
Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pie
prstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributor

Thanks all for the welcome

Was a long day for me today switched shifts from nights to mornings again, probably so big change work wise and activity wise while there. It was my first day back on mornings after about 6 months working nights so by the time I got to the gym felt a bit sluggish, since usually I am sleeping by the time I hit the gym today. Still did my best to hit the gym well I did switch around a few exercises from my template in order to limit strain to my shoulder which is doing way better than before but still have a slight sting on certain movements.

After stretching and rotator cuff work went into my routine

Box Squats - Warm up 1x115x5, 1x155x5, 3x200x6
DB Bench - 3x60x10
DB Incline - 3x60x10
Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns - 3x85x12
Low Row Machine - 3x90x10
Tricep Rope Extensions - 4x70x10
BB Curl - 4x80x10
Lateral Raise Machine - 5x50x12
Rotary Calf Raise - 1x100x17, 1x100x18, 1x100x15
Glute Ham Raises - 1xBWx7, 1xBWx4, 1xBWx5
Cable Crunch - 1x70x12, 1x70x9, 1x70x8

Been switching to Box Squats when I want to emphasize more on my form but also make sure I am hitting parallel and below, puts my ego in check when I focus on the form and see the weight difference.

Added exercises to to chest and back work but used weights that were not really a struggle to get to the last reps, even with 2sec negatives felt like I had 5 in the tank surprising since last time I did DB Presses same weights felt heavy, the same with back exercises slowed the negatives down still felt like a had a got 3-4 in the tank.

Bicep/Tricep/Shoulder work hit my intended reps weights with what felt like 2 in the tank on most

Did finally feel more tired than I have felt in a bit by the time I hit my last exercises, Rotary calf went down on reps on most sets averaged 20 reps couldn't break 17 today with the same weight. On the Glute Ham Raise Hamstring felt a little worked by the time I hit my last set, still liking the exercise the times that I have done it. On my Cable Crunch actually lowered the weight aiming to get 15 reps per set and hit much less than I normally would with that weight.

Probably gonna take me a few days to get into the swing of working mornings again, just gotta keep and eye on what to adjust in case it feels like it's gonna affect my work outs.
prstylee is offline   Reply With Quote