joewhitney21
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,079, Level: 27 Points: 2,079, Level: 27 Points: 2,079, Level: 27
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 3 years dedicated
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: USPlabs Modern BCAA
joewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributorjoewhitney21 is a consistent contributor

This morning for whatever reason I woke up and my right ankle was swollen to about double the size as normal. I do have a lot of ankle issues from the marine corps, I have had surgery on it in the past. But this has never happened.

Last night I felt fine, was walking like normal until 11 when I went to bed. I woke up around 2am to piss and my ankle hurt so bad I couldn't put more than 10% body weight on it. At first I thought it might have been a spider bite but there are no bite marks anywhere, so I'm just gonna chaulk it up to awesome leg drive in the bench and a shitty ankle.

Heading into the gym this afternoon to compress the shit out of it and band traction. We will see if I am able to squat Wednesday.
joewhitney21 is offline   Reply With Quote