ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
So my trainer called me in yesterday to do my bodyfat. I had been avoiding it for like 2 wks but he got me in there yesterday lol!

wt = 298-301
BF = 12%
LBM = 262
Fat = 36lbs

Every thing is up since my last measurement about 6 wks ago except my BF i've gone down 3%. My trainer got on me because i told him i was honestly about 80% on the diet and hadn't been doing all the cardio he wants me to do. Honesty is what makes any relationship work. So after he finished "motivating" me he made some tweaks to me diet as well as cardio to help me get on track. I appreciate him staying on top of me because i know without a doubt that it will pay off.
Have trust in your trainer ... he knows what he is doing ... 300lbs and 12% BF ... that's is something very good ... but if I'm not wrong you wanted to get it down around 7-8 at least ... going great brother ...