Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Thanks everyone,im working on one day,being close to deserving such praise.

Arms measured at 18 the other day

Woke up today having slept horribly wrong.Neck wont turn to the left,and under my left shoulder is a sharp pain.Im too young! Im too young! For reals!

Mon Feb 25th
Speed Deads @ 60%

Conventional pulling 230lbs 8x3
Started with 15 second rest between sets,quickly realized i simply dont function that fast.

Versagripps from here on out.Love em! Felt powerful with Romanian sumo deads,Pendlay rows and power shrugs.Hold at the top of your shrugs for just a second.Do it! 1&1/2 sets of abs.I know...

Looking forward to lunch tomorrow.All by myself at a hibachi grill.Ginger salad! Calamari! Friend rice! Orange sauce! That orange sauce is the only way i can eat broccoli or zuchini.Better than nothing right?

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote