Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

As long as we can disregard the "movie", I'm down. I tell you, I'm loving chains. I may start a video series on how to use them in the home gym. I come up with a new way to use them every time I go out there!

No training today. My platoon went for a run this morning, which felt nice. It wasn't too much.

My wife got her first taste of German volume training tonight, and I had her jump right in. SQUATS! I had her do a little bench, working up to a max triple, then had her work to a max single on squats (she got 115, failed at 125), then finished her off by doing 10x10 with the bar. Her work capacity is pathetic, and she also wants to build a little size, so volume is the way to go. She could barely squeeze out the 10x10 with 45, even though it's only 40% of her max.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote