View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #17
Tannhauser
Max Brawn
Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
I've just learned that the cross-arm style is called 'California style' and that I shouldn't be doing them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
The last three times I've posted any advice with the intentions of helping in this forum someone has came along to directly tell me I am full of shit. It's really getting old. Tann, this isn't necessarily geared at you, I doubt your intentions were ill. I am just frustrated and tired of people feeling the need to call other's out anytime there is a differnece of opinion. Even when in the end, neither part is incorrect, and both approaches are reasonable and sound.
Just to add: I'm looking at my original comment, and your reaction to it. Presumably I'm one of the instances of telling you that you're full of shit. I'm looking at that I shouldn't be doing them. and wondering how you have come to that conclusion. If that's 'calling you out', I'm losing my touch, as it would be hard to imagine a milder way of doing it. But, hey, I guess what seems a playful nudge to one person is a punch in the gob to another.

Powerlifts: 500/363/573 @ 220 belt only
front squat: 403
dips: bodyweight + 176 x 4
military press: 232
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote