linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

2/24: 2 scoops on OHD Press + accessory day

Energy:
After my afternoon nap, I wasnít sure if Iíd get a second wind to lift heavy, but sure enough after about 20 minutes post-ingestion of juggernaut HP, a noticeable boost of energy. I completed everything in about 90 minutes and energy was solid and steady up until accessory OHD work then I started noticing my triceps/shoulders fatiguing.

Focus:
Focus on the warm up and top set of standing OHD Press was excellent. Lost some focus on weighted chins, but regained it for paused bench where I basically blocked out the surrounding environment and crushed the BBB sets. Focus started to taper towards the end of the workout but thatís because I was getting a bit tired.

Pump:
Awesome pump in the traps, shoulders, and triceps from all the pressing today Ė didnít limit ROM but I could feel some fatigue. 1-arm BB rows gave an insanely sick pump throughout my entire back (lats, upper back), forearms, and biceps even.
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote