View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #50
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

I've told everyone this 3 times now.

I already made a thread about this.
This one as I've said , was for my minds benifit, I wanted to learn more about the way muscles work.
I'm not obsessing, I'm on a 5x5 now and have been for the past month, following the basic strength and muscle building principles.
Just wanted to clear that up for the 3rd time now on this post, so that I don't get accused of obsessing over irrelevant things again.
I AM actively on a program, I just wanted to educate myself further on the things that confused me.
That doesn't mean I'm sat here, being stressed over weather I'm building real or fluid based muscle.

Mike - Going back to what you said, isn't it possible though to lean more to one type of hypertrophy, depending on your training style?

I know this doesn't apply to a beginner like me, and I'm not asking it to, but
Obviously powerlifters are stronger than bodybuilders so surly that proves that your building more contractile muscle tissue doing low reps, and utilizing more myofibrillar hypertrophy.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote