Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Squat looks good, try to sit back a little more, toes seem to be going over feet a lot which is why when you start coming back up your hips rock back and you start doing a good morning.

I would try a little wider on stance, making sure to keep the knees tracking your feet. You're staying pretty tight, I think with wider stance and point feet out a little bit it will help a lot.

For Bench, your form itself isn't bad, I would recommend trying to tuck your shoulder blades back on the bench and make an arch like someone smacked you in the middle of the back (like touching your elbows together), try to stay tighter, you can see when you bench your body goes up and down on the bench, use your legs to keep yourself tight on the bench. You should feel pressure on your traps and back when you bench. Maybe try to keep blows tucked in a little bit more, it's hard to see from this angle but they look a little flared out.

Just saw the second video, the way you tucked shoulder blades back was good, do that, keep legs tighter. Overall it looks great.

I'm def. not a pro so not trying to put you down, just some tips I've picked up along the way
Cutty is online now   Reply With Quote